Today I noticed that drush on a site we have on Acquia Cloud Free in not working any more. We first noticed it when we could not synchronize the DB using Acquia Dev Desktop. After a bit of investigation, I checked Drush on the server and it was showing errors.
It is unlikely that this is an application-related problem, and it seems more like a platform-related issue, because we have our site hosted only on Dev environment but nevertheless executing
$drush status on the Test environment (which has nothing yet) also shows the same error. Also, another free application that we have on the same free server also has the same issue.
The error showing is:
$ ssh user.env@free-someId.devcloud.hosting.acquia.com
$ drush status
Fatal error: Call to undefined function pm_drush_command() in /usr/local/drush8/vendor/drush/drush/commands/core/core.drush.inc on line 1065
Drush command terminated abnormally due to an unrecoverable error. [error]
Error: Call to undefined function pm_drush_command() in /usr/local/drush8/vendor/drush/drush/commands/core/core.drush.inc, line 1065