Dev Desktop 2 crashing on start up

7 posts / 0 new
Last post
jesse.boyd@industry.gov.au's picture
jesse.boyd

Hi,

This morning Dev Desktop refused to open. It crashes immediately upon opening and generates a crash dump. I can't get into the app itself and it doesn't start MySQL or Apache so I can't retrieve my sites. I am using the latest version of the app. I have attached the crash dump report. This has happened previously and I was able to resolve by updating my OS but I can't do that every time DD2 breaks.

Thanks,
Jesse.

Unresolved
esteljordan1@gmail.com's picture
esteljordan1

The issue seems to have been resolved. If you are still facing it., please let me know.

https://domyessay.today/ expert

MatthewOwen@protonmail.com's picture
MatthewOwen

Just faced the saem problem. Thanks for help

nishantgaurav2870@gmail.com's picture
nishantgaurav2870

NBA games is one of the trending games of 2017. the best part is that it nba releases new gaming platform every year. But without sufficient nba locker codes and badges nba games are restricted and advancing in the game becomes very difficult. But now the deal is done nba 2k17 locker codes as on this mentioned website you get all nba locker codes and badges with VC for free. Its the best to explore.

jordandavidson173@gmail.com's picture
jordandavidson173

Truly appreciate this great post that you have delivered for us. Excessive site and a good topic as fine I actually get surprised to read this. Write My Essay For Me UK l British Essays Writers

er734736@gmail.com's picture
er734736

iOS 11 is set to become the most advanced and the most secure operating system of the Apple devices.
Indeed, we have no hesitation in believing that when the iOS 11 releases, it will be appreciated by one and all.
Besides, it also has a host of new features, including a new dark or night mode. Want to know more about it? Please visit my website iOS 11 New Features

mawiyakaram@gmail.com's picture
mawiyakaram

I've linked this component on my Windows device into drupal/sites/default/modules. I've enthused all the sub-modules of XML sitemap in running menu. Per docs, I've also run cron.php bodily to create sitemap.xml in drupal/sites/default/files - but it's just not present there level when following re-install. As concerned with seo company order that how can I might to produce sitemap.xml?