I have problem cloning an acquia site locally to a specific PC

12 posts / 0 new
Last post
margarita.syntila@intrasoft-intl.com's picture
margarita.syntila

I have successfully generated an ssh key and uploaded to acquia cloud. I have successfully ssh and cloned the files locally to 3 PC's except from one.....
I cannot find what could be the problem.
I get a Network error: Couldn't connect to server. Host: srv-6447.devcloud.hosting.acquia.com:22
and when I check the logs I see the following error:

14:22:06: acqSshConnection::BasicConnect() srv-6447.devcloud.hosting.acquia.com:22
14:22:07: Error: Exception: [.\network_proxy.cpp:31] Network error: Couldn't connect to server. Host: srv-6447.devcloud.hosting.acquia.com:22

The PC is not behind proxy.
Do you have any idea what the problem could be and what to further investigate?

Resolved
margarita.syntila@intrasoft-intl.com's picture
margarita.syntila

There was an old forgotten system variable http_proxy since when a proxy existed. After deleting that variable the problem was solved

Status Change: 
Resolved
jbourn235@yahoo.com's picture
jbourn235

There are really amazing website with free amazon gift card codes generator online. You can redeem these amazon free gift cards at any verified amazon account.

Status Change: 
Resolved
arifkabeer94@gmail.com's picture
arifkabeer94

It might be due to the issues related to the proxy connection. The proxy connection with the network will be having some problem in the third computer. Please post the details of the issue if you are successfully resolving this. my response

sunnyyadav0390@gmail.com's picture
sunnyyadav0390

Play for the text twist game online free game twist text plan this plan is very simple and quit play.

obatasamlambungherbal@yahoo.com's picture
obatasamlambungherbal

cara mengatasi asam lambung naik ke dada
Whiteboard module creates and saves whiteboard nodes and is powered by the required jsDraw2D library. Users with appropriate permission may draw and erase marks though mouse clicks.

milanjoy1990@gmail.com's picture
milanjoy1990

This article specifies about a problem cloning an acquia site locally to a specific pc. I think the solution is provided by the above commentators. Through this kind of effective communication, we can solve this kind of issues very effectively.private caregivers for hire

riswanrahel@yahoo.com's picture
riswanrahel

thank you this page is very useful for us, and if you are looking for lung medicine for dry lung here we provide one of the newest product that is natural herbal medicine, for more details CLICK => Cara Menyembuhkan Penyakit Paru Paru Kering

riswanrahel@yahoo.com's picture
riswanrahel

well if you are looking for a cure for pleural effusion disease which one of these diseases is very dangerous if not treated immediately, for that we provide drugs pleural effusion CLICK Cara Menyembuhkan Efusi Pleura

renialmuharam@gmail.com's picture
renialmuharam

Thanks for the information, Very useful
Walatra madu anak

islamaria.660@gmail.com's picture
islamaria.660

I have faced the same problem which you have mentioned here but I couldn't able to fix it yet. If you provide some tips to fix it, then it will be helpful for me. Eagerly waiting for your updated post to get it. http://www.trinitybuild.com/project/13-periyar-winds

renisyafitri20@gmail.com's picture
renisyafitri20

Thanks for the information, Very useful
Obat pelancar haid terbaik