Network Error on sync or SSH?

15 posts / 0 new
Last post
pkuhn@globalscape.com's picture
pkuhn

Hi all,

Very new to the Acquia world here. I just installed Dev Desktop and can connect to my account just fine. I added my Cloud Sites, and can see them via the application - Git address, Code tag, and SSH address.

Looks great right? When I try to "Clone this site locally and use it in Dev Desktop" , I get a settings dialog, and when I hit "OK"..

"Network Error: Failure when recieving data from the peer"

fires right away. Same thing if I hit the SSH console button.

Last two lines in piscript.log:

17:21:21: acqSshConnection::BasicConnect() staging-5038.prod.hosting.acquia.com:22
17:21:21: Error: Exception: [.\network_proxy.cpp:31] Network error: Failure when receiving data from the peer

Is this a port issue? Any help is greatly appreciated.. thanks!

pete

Pending Bug Fix
dmyburgh's picture
david.myburgh

Have you added your SSH key to your Acquia user profile? https://docs.acquia.com/cloud/ssh/enable/add-key

pkuhn

Hi David - yes indeed, forgot to mention that!

I've in fact removed and re-added a few times trying to troubleshoot :(

dmyburgh's picture
david.myburgh

Do you have any firewall software running, or are you running through a VPN or proxy setup? It seems like its something on your side blocking the port 22.

pkuhn

Hi David - yup, all of those things.. VPN and proxy. I'll double check with my systems folks on that. Will post back with any news there.

pkuhn

Trying to clone via Git GUI .. I think it may be something with my User setup within Acquia. Checking further on that.

Permission denied (publickey).
fatal: Could not read from remote repository.

Please make sure you have the correct access rights
and the repository exists.

I created a public key with Dev Desktop, copied it and added it to my Credentials in Acquia Cloud..

pkuhn

This is all fixed up. Issue was that my SSH key did not have proper permissions in our Cloud setup.

Status Change: 
Resolved
dmyburgh's picture
david.myburgh

Excellent! Thanks for reporting the solution :)

LindaAtkinson7k48075@gmail.com's picture
LindaAtkinson7k48075

Assistance as well as outstanding consumer support Fleck 5600sxt Guide Eco-Friendly Consume much less amount of salt.

JulieAzevedo7k60432@gmail.com's picture
JulieAzevedo7k60432

The most effective function is the Program App Store which gets tutuapp apk than other programs available through the application market.

Status Change: 
Unresolved
TriciaGonzalez7k78476@gmail.com's picture
TriciaGonzalez7k78476

Guarantee your Android device has at the very least for Kodi APK These will certainly include; WMA, WAV, Mp3, AAC, and so on.

Status Change: 
Pending Bug Fix
AshleyStevenson7k60637@gmail.com's picture
AshleyStevenson7k60637

have actually created a fantastic application that offers https://mobdroapp.meta.watch/ Android tablets, computers that have the Android APK hack.

Status Change: 
Pending Bug Fix
thomasbuckleyuk@gmail.com's picture
thomasbuckleyuk

Prime Network adds a device to the list of out-of-sync devices .... Check the Use Merge on Failure check box to restore configuration.
Regards:
Management Essay Writing

thisisstevecook@gmail.com's picture
thisisstevecook

This app is so fantastic and you can root your android device with it in minutes Kingroot apk download

stuartstakes@gmail.com's picture
stuartstakes

an awesome post this best electric scooter