Installing 1.1.1 update package

5 posts / 0 new
Last post
bsmith's picture
bsmith

If I'm certain I know what I'm doing, can I just install the views module and imageapi module rather than the whole package, since those were the 2 major changes listed in the release notes?

Resolved
Kevin Hankens's picture
email

For full Acquia Network support, you'll probably want to do the whole upgrade. Otherwise you will get security notifications in your dashboard :)

--
Kevin Hankens

jorgeharada's picture
jorge

Hi there - not really sure how to do the update installation. Do you have step-by-step instructions? Also, how to I handle the .htaccess.standard.txt and the robots.standard.txt files? What I'm asking is if I'm supposed to replace the current .htaccess file with this new one, or just upload it as is and run update.php? Same applies to the the robots.standard.txt one as well.

Thanks,

Jorge Harada
Haradaworld Design and Illustration Service
Seattle, WA
"I'm a Drupal noob, and ain't ashamed of it"

Jorge Harada
Haradaworld Design and Illustration Service
Seattle, WA
"I'm a Drupal noob, and ain't ashamed of it"

Kevin Hankens's picture
email

As a matter of fact, we just posted our new "Getting Started Guide" at http://acquia.com/downloads. It explains how to install Acquia Drupal and upgrade from previous versions. It even has a new section on upgrading from Drupal 5!

The htaccess.standard.txt and robots.standard.txt files are included as a reference of the new versions of .htaccess and robots.txt files included with Drupal 6.7. You should take a look at the changes and see if they apply to your setup.

Good luck!
--
Kevin Hankens
Acquia Professional Services

--
Kevin Hankens

asad10987t@gmail.com's picture
asad10987t

decent bLog! its fascinating. much obliged to you for sharing.... Brian Holm Attorney San Diego