Issue started today sporadically, but I have not launched Dev Desktop for the last week or two. Apache and MySQL are both timing out and failing to start. Occasionally I get errors like "Failed to load XML file" and unhandled exceptions terminating when trying to launch to application as well. There is nothing about these failures in the error logs for apache or mysql.
I am using Windows 7 Professional x64 bit SP1.
These are some of my specs, none of which have changed since the last time I successfully launched Dev Desktop:
- Dev Desktop version: 2 (rev 58769)
- Default PHP: 5.3.29 (location of PHP remains unchanged)
- Apache port: 8082
- MySQL port: 33066
- SSH port: 22
- PHP mode: Apache
I changed the dynamic.xml startTimeout value from 30 to 240, but the problem persists.
The only system changes I've had are windows updates:
- April, 2017 Preview of Monthly Quality Rollup for Windows 7 for x64-based Systems (KB4015552)
- Update for Windows 7 for x64-based Systems (KB4015193)
- Cumulative Security Update for Internet Explorer 11 for Windows 7 for x64-based Systems (KB4014661)
- April, 2017 Security Monthly Quality Rollup for Windows 7 for x64-based Systems (KB4015549)
- April, 2017 Security Only Quality Update for Windows 7 for x64-based Systems (KB4015546)
- Security Update for Microsoft Office 2010 (KB3141538) 32-Bit Edition
- Windows Malicious Software Removal Tool x64 - April 2017 (KB890830)
- April, 2017 Security and Quality Rollup for .NET Framework 3.5.1, 4.5.2, 4.6, 4.6.1, 4.6.2 on Windows 7 and Windows Server 2008 R2 for x64 (KB4014981)
- April, 2017 Security Only Update for .NET Framework 3.5.1, 4.5.2, 4.6, 4.6.1, 4.6.2 on Windows 7 and Windows Server 2008 R2 for x64 (KB4014985)
Rebooting my PC has NOT fixed the issue.
Is anyone else experiencing this as of recently, and does anything in here stand out to you as what could be causing it?
Thank you for your time.